Followers

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Turn Your Magic On

Good afternoon and Happy Tuesday. I belong to the Sin City facebook group, and all the members have been given a digi image by the very generous Rick St Dennis and I've been having a play.



I don't often work with digi images, so I've kept this very simple/safe.
I made a background on water colour paper using brusho's and Spectrum Aqua inks.
I added a bit of stencilling, and yes I was listening to Coldplay at the time. It's my gym playlist, that's the downside to coming back from holiday, - straight back to the gym! Life was much easier when I was still working.
I coloured the image with pencils as I have a very basic printer and knew that it would smudge if it came into contact with water. I printed it a couple of times so that I could pop up the skull on 3D foam.
And there we are, all done.
I'm also linking this months Dream In Darkness challenge.

Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x

10 comments:

  1. What a fun piece, love the colours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh spooky,loving the goggly eyes!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your atmospheric background Sue, so many great Digi images around and Rick St Dennis is a *Fabulous* Artist.. Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gruesomely wonderful!!!
    Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sue! Love that awesome detailed background! Wicked great colors and just wonderful fun! Thanks for playing along in the Sin City Stamps Facebook Group and at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, I'm like you and don't really use digis but I have to say this is a fun image and I love the way you've used it. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The look on his 'face' did make me laugh - great fun Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous background and looove those eyes. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness this month, hope to see you soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with Dream in Darkness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.